Tour guides or commonly called tour guides or tour guides are people who accompany and guide and provide information to tourists who are holding their tour activities. He is like a compass that directs us when we travel to a place. Want to know about tour guides and their functions? See the explanation, yes.
Functions of the Tour Guide
The Travel guide has several functions, including:
- Accompany during a tour;
- Protect and guarantee safety for tourists;
- Service providers, such as travel agents or other tour operators;
- Give information and explanation as well as possible about a tourist attraction.
Type of Tour Guide
General guide (general guide)
Is a tour guide who has general knowledge about a tourist spot. Have permission to guide by using one or several specific languages used to provide information to individual tourists and groups.
Special guide (special guide)
Is a tour guide who has special knowledge and knows clearly about a place or tourist attraction. He can explain in more detail. Have permission to guide by using one or several specific languages that are used to inform tourists whether they are individuals or groups.
A driving guide (guide driver)
Is a tour guide who can guide in travel and provide information or information in general. He also serves as a driver, like a bus or taxi driver.
A senior tour guide, has a tour guide and can lead and provide information and guidance to a group of tourists who are on a tour to an object and even some tourist sites.
Task Tour Guide
- Give explanations, information, and information to tourists about all that attracts their attention;
- Tour guides play a role as guardians of tourists, safeguard their safety, and avoid tourists from all circumstances that might be detrimental to them;
- If the tour guide takes a deviant action from the standard given by the travel agent or other operator tour, the tour guide must be responsible;
- Providing help to tourists who guide them when experiencing difficulties or when asked.